Ready to Get Started?
In recent years, telecommuting has become a popular choice amongst professionals in the workforce. Working remotely offers convenience, flexibility, and significantly reduces costs on commuting and appropriate clothing for the office. Considering becoming an entrepreneur? While there is an increased interest in finding ways to escape the usual “9-5” job, working from home is not suitable for everybody. We understand how important it is to have a sense of community in the workplace. Learn how a business centre can help you get prepared.
Your work style and work space can significantly impact the development of your brand. Not every home office is equipped with the proper tools needed to function as a successful business. However, many professionals cannot afford to invest in their own commercial space, and may simply need a short-term leasing option since full time office rentals often require a 5 – 10 year commitment, a personal guarantee (exposing family wealth) & usually require an expensive build out and technology to operate efficiently. Fortunately, with the rise of telecommuting, office space alternatives are also becoming increasingly more prevalent. Our community of office members offers excellent opportunities to collaborate and grow your business.
The Benefits of a Joining a Business Centre
Office space rentals are an ideal solution for an entrepreneur, start-up, or small company wanting to work independently. You can still retain a sense of community that is often lost when only working from home. Belonging to a network of entrepreneurs can also lead to a number of new business opportunities. Here are a few more reasons why joining a shared workspace is beneficial for you and your business:
- Convenient Location: Shared workspaces are strategically located in areas with easy access to the city or within the main city itself. You have the benefit of working from a prime location at an affordable price. A professional mailing address will also enhance your business image and attract potential clients.
- Practical Space: Business centres are outfitted with all the tools and equipment you need to conduct a successful practice. The reception and common areas are not always required but available if you need to utilize them. Access to these spaces is a benefit for you since you do not incur any of the related expenses. Furthermore, not only is there plenty of space indoors but parking spaces will be readily available for you and your clients.
- Reduce Capital Expenditure: Start-ups can cost a significant amount of money to operate. Deciding to rent an office means you do not have to invest in furnishings, business equipment, or insurance. Initial expenses can add up fast and usually end up costing you more than you originally budget for.
- No Liability: Avoid the formal legalities of a long term contract when you rent an office on demand. Office rentals feature more flexible terms and you are only expected to pay for the office time and services that you need.
- Integrated Support Team: Take advantage of a pre-existing support team. Receptionists can take your calls, handle visitors, and schedule meetings at your convenience. Administrative support that is provided for you will decrease your operating expenses and also save you time while diminishing any human resource liabilities.
Contact Officescape about our full-time and on-demand offices and to find the best office rentals for your business. Give us a call at 905-482-3020. Book a business centre now or contact us online if you have any questions or concerns.