Ready to Get Started?
First impressions are everything in business.
Whether you work at home, have a small office space in the city, or you are travelling, using an hourly office rental in Markham, Toronto, and surrounding towns can give a better impression than meeting in public, at home, or your hotel.
While your growing business may not yet justify the costs of conference rooms and office space year-round, you could easily invest in office space on demand. These short-term office rentals in the Markham area increase space, give you access to conference rooms, and help you pitch your next big idea professionally and confidently.
5 Reasons to Consider Hourly Office Rentals in Toronto and Surrounding Cities
Whether you need a conference room for your pitch or you are a freelancer looking to separate home from workspace, office space for rent in Toronto provides you with numerous benefits, including:
- Access to Better Office Locations: Your small business budget is limited, and you cannot afford premier office spaces downtown. With office space on demand, you rent space by the hour or short-term in buildings that are strategically located.
- Office Space Ready to Use: No need to buy office furniture, set up phone services, or worry about logistics with short-term office rentals. These on-demand rental spaces are fully furnished, have Wi-Fi and phone services setup, and even have support staff ready to go. All you need to bring along are your working materials.
- Professional Meeting Rooms: Impress your clients with conference rooms featuring the latest technology. These meeting rooms are rented by the hour, come in various sizes depending on your meeting needs, and include personal assistants that help coordinate everything from virtual conferences, to food and drink, to touchscreen displays for a stellar presentation.
- Access to Mailing Addresses: When you have a small business, you do not want to give clients your home address. With an office on-demand mailing address in Toronto, Markham, and surrounding cities, you can add a touch of professionalism to your business.
- Office Space Only When You Need It: Maybe you are working on a big project and bringing in additional support, but you do not have the in-house space to accommodate your freelancers. Hourly office rentals give you the on-demand space when you need it. With short-term rental contracts, you can specify how long you want an office, and not have to worry about being stuck in a long-term contract for a project that will be complete in a short duration.
Take Advantage of Small Office Space Rentals Today
Your business needs to compete with established companies sitting in the heart of downtown Toronto. With short-term office rentals, you get the space you need, meeting facilities, and access to an office on-demand mailing address in Toronto and Markham. Officescape offers a variety of services for our short-term rental clients, including meeting rooms, virtual offices, breakrooms, and a Class A facility.
Overview of Service Packages:
- Basic: Get a prestigious business address, mail collection and handling, on demand executive assistance, and more, for as little as $50 per month
- Essential Mail: For under $100 monthly, you get everything from the basic package, plus a dedicated private mail package, and preferred pricing for offices, meeting rooms, and board rooms
- Executive (Mail and Phone): Enjoy the extra advantages of a dedicated phone / fax line with custom greeting menu options, and a local or toll-free number with forwarding options
- Elite (Mail, Phone, and Personalized Phone Answering): Personalized phone answering with corporate identity, calendar management, appointment scheduling, and more convenient services in addition to the inclusions from the other packages
To see more details of our convenient, cost-effective service packages, click here.
Contact Officescape to inquire about our office on-demand spaces in Markham, Toronto, and surrounding cities. Call today at 905-482-3020. You can also contact us online if you have any questions or concerns about short-term office rentals.