Ready to Get Started?
If you own a start-up organization and are seeking to establish a professional corporate image without breaking the bank, a virtual office is what you need. Virtual offices help send the right kind of message to clients and do not require your or your employees to commute long distances. Also, the costs for technology and overhead expenses are minimal (no long-term lease to pay)!
The best thing about virtual offices – you can enjoy non-stop communication and address services without having to lease or actually purchase the office space. You won’t find yourself shifting focus from your business for booking an office, hiring and keeping the receptionist on the payroll, buying office furniture, equipment, phone services and fax systems. A virtual office is a complete turn-key business establishment that can be yours for a short-term or temporary basis.
This affordable option is ideal for start-ups as it offers useful virtual office services such as–
- A dedicated local phone number — Every start-up business requires an identifiable telephone number with a local area code. A virtual office can help your business attract local customers more easily. The local number establishes a personalized and trustworthy connection for the local consumers, in contrast to an unrecognizable area code that raises suspicion.
- A professional live receptionist — Virtual offices provide you with the services of a live member of staff to answer your incoming calls for your company. A receptionist answering calls with your business name speaks volumes about your business operations and increases the credibility of your company.
- A corporate mailing address — A commercial mailing address is a key contributor towards building the credibility of your business. It establishes you as being a stable.
- A specialized company fax number — You can select a recognizable local phone number as your company’s facsimile line. This helps your company become even more accessible with the local consumers as well as clients who can easily fax you any documents.
- Customized voice mail boxes — Another service offered by virtual offices is that of a voicemail box. You can now pre-record and personalize your company’s introduction. Personalizing the message improves your company’s interaction with consumers when you are not accessible.
Virtual offices are the perfect option for start-ups as they offer state-of-the-art facilities, part from being budget-friendly and allowing smooth business transition.