Ready to Get Started?
If modern day workers don’t spend all their time in the office, it doesn’t make sense to bear a full-time cost. A part-time office space can get the job done just as well.
From the year 2000, there has been consistent growth in numbers of people who choose to work at home with over 3.6 million Canadians working in a home office. The current trend in Canada reveals that people are spending less time in their offices, and more time interacting with their customers directly and making use of technology. So do businesses still need an office? A modern day option is for businesses to choose flexibility without financial constraints while maintaining a professional image. This is amongst the reasons why part-time office space is becoming a more popular choice from having no office or taking on the financial burden of a full-time office.
What Does a Part-Time Office Provide?
Traditionally, having an office came with a significant financial and contractual commitment. A part-time office is an office space that is work-ready. This means that all you need to do is physically take up the space, without having to purchase any furniture or many resources for your office to run at maximum efficiency. Part-time offices offer a solution to any person looking for a short-term workspace, as you can take up the space for an hour, a day, a week or more – depending on your need.
What are the main positive attributes of a part-time office?
- You can take it up immediately as it is ready for occupancy and includes fully furnished executive offices and other facilities.
- There is no branding so you can claim the space as your own.
- You can interact with other upcoming entrepreneurs to elevate your own venture, as these spaces are often shared by like-minded individuals.
- Benefit from a shared reception area with professional administrative support as part of your rental package. They give any visitors to your space the impression that it is your permanent office.
- Gain access to a fully equipped kitchen to help you and your guests feel welcomed.
- Use of a boardroom that is well-equipped with the latest meeting and video conferencing technology, and all other facilities that you may need.
- The flexibility to pay a specific space such as a boardroom for your preferred period of time.
When your business begins to grow, you may find that you need to move from a part-time office to a full-time office, and by then, you would have understood your customer, especially their needs and wants. Whether leasing a part-time or full-time office, a business service centre like Officescape Markham can still keep your costs under control, as you get all the facilities and support you need without having to make a major investment or change in your business address.
Do you have a modern day office for your small business?