April 9, 2016
How does a part-time office compare to a traditional Office?
Modern day workers don’t spend all their time in the office and as a small business working from home you may not need or be able to afford the overhead of a full-time office. According to Officescape Canada, it has been found that most office space is only 35% optimized.
In providing the flexibility and affordability for today’s businesses,part-time office space is gaining popularity. Some additional factors that will help you decide are location, amenities and virtual services.
What Does a Part-Time Office Provide?
• The business centre gives visitors the impression that it is a permanent office.
• It is move-in ready without any additional investment, contracts or exit costs.
• It includes fully furnished executive offices, meeting areas and boardrooms.
• There is no branding in the reception or meeting room areas so you can claim the space as your own.
• You can interact with other upcoming entrepreneurs to elevate your own venture, as these spaces are often shared by like-minded individuals.
• A shared reception area with professional administrative support is there to greet your guests
• Gain access to a fully equipped kitchen to help you and your guests to coffee and an eating area.
• Use of a boardroom that is well-equipped with the latest meeting and video conferencing technology for productive, professional meetings.
• The flexibility to pay for an office or boardroom by the hour or day. Rates can start at only $20 an hour.
• Facilities can also include, free Wi-Fi, colour printers, scanner, phones, free parking, plus virtual services.
To help businesses effectively manage variable space needs, many companies are stepping in to offer small businesses the opportunity to have the look and use of a modern office by the hour and virtual business services including a business, mail forwarding and phone answering to give their business a professional image.
“It’s really a very exciting development,” says Officescape Canada, Managing Partner, Dave Geiss. “The business centre concept is only going to grow as the cost of leasing office space increases. According to the Toronto Real Estate Board,average leased space has increased by 35% from February 2015 to February 2016. Companies can benefit from downsizing office space and decentralizing staff functions to deal with escalating costs.”
Nimble companies that expect the business landscape to change aren’t willing to enter into long term lease commitments or large start up investments. This makes a part-time office space more attractive; allowing businesses toonly pay for what they use.
When your business begins to grow, you may find that you need to move from a part-time office to a full-time office arrangement. A business centre can still manage your requirements, keep your costs under control and continue to provide you with all the facilities without a major investment or change of business address.
Get weekly updates right in your inbox. Provide your email address here.
The concept of Coworking space is booming. It is projected that there will be more than 26,000 coworking spaces globally, hosting over 3.8 million people by 2020. Looking around at all the Coworking spaces and ..
Virtual Mail Service in Toronto offering a Prestigious Mailing Address for Your Business Many entrepreneurs and business owners who have to work on-the-go while travelling to different locations prefer not to own or rent a ..
Renting or leasing your own office may sound like an ideal scenario, but it will typically come with a big price tag. Fortunately, the concept of shared working spaces has gained momentum in recent years ..
One of the biggest advantages of living in the current digital age is limitless flexibility brought about by technology. The world is truly a global village where people from all parts of the globe can ..
For your company to remain competitive, you need to stay in touch with industry trends, highlights, and consumer demands. You also need to attract customers and top talent by offering the services, flexibility, and stability ..